You will be part of a DevOps team that embraces agile working methods. Your role involves participating in defining solutions and conducting proof of concepts. To succeed in this, you need to be creative and eager to research and learn. You are expected to advocate for software best practices, standards, and processes.
• Senior full stack developer, React/Angular and .NET Core with preferably 5+ years’ experience.
• Working experience in Neo4j, MongoDB, CosmosDB or similar
• Working experience from Azure, SQL, CI/CD and DevOps including 3scale and Axiomatics
• Working experience with web service development and integration solutions
• Experience from system testing and Postman including technical support
• Knowledge of software engineering principles
• Applying Clean Code with high attention to details
• Knowledge of sharing data through different interfaces, Publish/Subscribe messaging
• Knowledge of Azure Cloud serverless architecture
• Knowledge of software engineering practices including test automation, DevOps, code versioning, with knowledge and experience of using industry standard toolsets
• Agile ways of working
Please explain how you meet all the requirements when applying.
Last day to apply: 24-11-2023
We present regularly. This means that we sometimes remove the assignements from our website before the final application deadline. If you are interested in an assignement, we recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible.