Software and Hardware Asset Manager
Structure and optimize the management of software and hardware assets within the organization, ensuring optimal outcomes and value from all investments in the area across operational, tactical, and strategic layers.
• Formal qualifications in business management, technology, with relevant certifications e.g., CSAM, CHAMP; ITIL etc.
• Minimum 10 years of progressive and diverse experience in establishing licensing models, understanding compliance requirements, and industry trends in the field of asset management.
• Familiarity with asset management tools and software discovery technologies.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a keen attention to detail.
• Effective communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to collaborate cross-functionally.
• Ability to prioritize tasks, manage multiple projects, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Knowledge and experience in hardware asset management.
• Strong documented leadership skills.
Please explain how you meet all the requirements when applying.
Location: Helsingborg /remote
Period: 01-12-2023- 30-05-2024 with an option for extension
Last day to apply: 27-11-2023
We present regularly. This means that we sometimes remove the assignements from our website before the final application deadline. If you are interested in an assignement, we recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible.