Order fulfillment design, including detailed drawing, assembly drawing, and BoM Design for manufacturing, cost, and service Release of design documentation and BoM according to customer standards Conduct technical review meetings to ensure quality Lead minor technical activities Collaborate with automation and product experts Troubleshoot design-related issues in the field and/or during production.
• Engineering degree Bachelor or Master or equivalent combined with minimum 3-5 years relevant work experience
• Experience from mechanical equipment and/or processing technologies is a requirement
• Experience in using CAD tools- Creo, Windchill-PDMlink from a CAD data management perspective
• SAP – Master data managing
• Experience from welded structures and pipe routing systems
• P&ID Flowcharts
• DfM – Design for Manufacturing
• DfS – Design for Serviceability (preferred)
Please explain how you meet all the requirements when applying.
Period: ASAP - 31-07-2024
Last day to apply: 02-12-2023
We present regularly. This means that we sometimes remove the assignements from our website before the final application deadline. If you are interested in an assignement, we recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible.