As a Base SW Developer for Vehicle Propulsion, your responsibility is to establish a Basic Software (BSW) for a specific target following the Autosar standard. You will be a member of the BSW and Integration team, which holds full accountability for delivering software packages for test vehicles and car projects. The collaboration closely involves system designers, software architects, and software developers.
• Master’s degree in computer science, electrical engineering, applied mathematics or similar
• AUTOSAR BSW Knowledge
• Good knowledge about Software Engineering
• Ability to coordinate with several teams and actively self-driven
• Ability to independently plan, manage and monitor your work towards set goals
• Experience from automotive software design
• Programming skills in C, python
• Experience from Embedded SW development
• Work experience from the automotive industry
• Other language skills
Please explain how you meet all the requirements when applying.
Period: 27-11-2023 - 31-12-2024
Last day to apply: 29-11-2023
We present regularly. This means that we sometimes remove the assignements from our website before the final application deadline. If you are interested in an assignement, we recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible.