As an Android Automotive Software Developer, your responsibilities include software development in both the application and native layers of the Android stack for the infotainment system. Collaborating with UX, designers, and other stakeholders, you'll contribute to defining a cohesive end-to-end solution. You'll be an integral part of a team with comprehensive responsibilities, covering design, architecture, documentation, development, verification, and validation.
• We are looking for someone with a M.Sc in Software Engineering or equivalent experience through years of practice.
• You have several years’ experience of Android app and native development (Java/Kotlin, C++)
• along with experience in AOSP and the AOSP build system.
• You are familiar with modern app architectural patterns (MVP, MVVM, clean architecture)
• as well as having good knowledge of Android testing frameworks (Junit, Espresso, Mockito)
• and Python scripting.
• Must have expertise in version control tools such as Git.
• Furthermore, it is meritorious if you have previous experience in Automotive infotainment projects
Please explain how you meet all the requirements when applying.
Period: 04-12-2023- 31-12-2024
Last day to apply: 27-11-2023
We present regularly. This means that we sometimes remove the assignements from our website before the final application deadline. If you are interested in an assignement, we recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible.