You will play a central role in initiating a new greenfield initiative, aiming to integrate multiple full-stack retailer tools under a common roof using microfrontend architecture. The key components of this architecture include authentication, role management, notification management, and dashboards. You will be involved from the beginning, contributing to shaping the product and making a significant impact.
• B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
• Minimum of 2 years of work experience as a front-end engineer implementing interactive UIs using JS/TS and React
• Experience in using one or more cloud providers like AWS or Azure. Someone who has experience in building accessible and performant websites.
Solid understanding of responsive design supporting desktop, mobile, and tablet form factors
• Excellent understanding of Service Oriented Architectures.
• Experience building interactive dashboards.
• Experience with Next.js framework
• Experience with security critical software that handle personally identifiable information.
• Experience working at a startup or spin-offs where you got to create a product from scratch to go to market and serving users
• Experience building complex interfaces to support expert user work flows
• Webpack module federation and React.
• Familiarity with Go and GraphQL
Please explain how you meet all the requirements when applying.
Period: 20-11-2023- 28-06-2024
Last day to apply: 24-11-2024
We present regularly. This means that we sometimes remove the assignements from our website before the final application deadline. If you are interested in an assignement, we recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible.