Mobile app developer - UX/UI
Our client is currently looking for a Mobile app developer - UI/UX/Accessibility.
Period: 2023-07-01 -- 2023-12-31
Portfolio: Prerequisite to have a well developed portfolio to show.
The profile will belong to a team of 2-3 developers focusing on Developer Experience (DX) - and DevOps - for our clients React Native mobile app. This team is dedicated to helping scale up the project, introduce new technologies and amortize the technical debt.
Responsibilities such as
· UI Component Library
· CI/CD Pipelines
· Developer Tools (CLI tools, scripts, etc)
· Coordination of framework upgrades
· Conduct prototype experiments of new technology
· Refactoring and upgrading of existing functionality with the same requirements and more
The team will now be expanded with another developer profile with a focus on UI/UX/Accessibility to strengthen the collaboration between design and development. Tasks will be about things like:
· Taking responsibility for the entirety of the UI development on the mobile app side
· Further development of the embryo into our UI component library
· Develop developer guidelines for UI/UX & Accessibility for developers and train developers on the subject
· Participate in UI/UX/Accessibility workshops to support requirements, tests and other parts of product development
· Worked with TypeScript
· Worked with React or React Native
· Worked with the version control tool git
· Worked with UI component libraries
· Knowledge of WCAG (2.1) and its levels
· Native mobile app development (iOS/Android)
· Worked with UI Design
· Worked on multi-language support including Right-to-left languages like Hebrew, Arabic, etc.
· Creative problem solver - able to attack unique problems where there is no clear solution in sight from the start
· Driven and self-propelled
· Curious and inquisitive with broad knowledge, knows a little about a lot rather than a lot about specific areas
· Social & communicative
· Likes to have fun at work
In case of a potential candidate, please email me the desired rate, available, what requirements the consultant fulfills and english cv.