Our client in automitive is looking for a Data Analyst, Specialist
Start of assignment: 2023-04-01
End of assignment: 2023-09-30
Extent: ex. 100 %
Read the description below and in case of a potential candidate, please email me CV and the desired rate:
Do you like to think big? Do you want to be a part of creating mobility solutions that are entirely new? Our client is looking for a top-notch Data Analyst Specialist to join their Autonomous Drive leading team. You will build the
extensible system, architecture and platform foreseeing the full potential of Autonomous Mobility services of the
future. Our client will build an eco-system based on their key partnerships and research projects to be on the
front end of the Autonomous Drive in the Geely family and in the world.
You will become an impactful player on a team of collaborative people with deep knowledge in various domains,
such as, but not limited to, distributed systems, Functional Safety, SOTIF, Machine Learning, vehicle architecture,
cloud-based AI solutions, embedded systems, Big data analysis and SW, passive safety and ADAS/AD function.
As our client´s AV Specialist you will be based in Lindholmen, Gothenburg, but you will collaborate on a daily basis with the engineering teams in Sweden and China.
This is what you will do most of the time:
• Responsible for analyzing the quality and performance of the technologies used by Geely family. Our client is
dealing with a complex system based on machine learning, image processing and sensor fusion, the strategy,
analysis, validation, and storage processes require deep thinking as well as advanced technical and analytic
• Their Data expert is responsible for creating and designing the strategy for Data Collection and analysis at
our clients partner for the Geely family mobility services. It might include cleaning and reorganizing data for analysis
• Experimenting with modelling techniques and new analytical approaches to increase the value in their portal
• Provide technical leadership, influence, and partner with fellow engineers to architect, design, test and
simulation to prepare and build the tools and infrastructure required.
• Provide technical lead in Advance Engineering projects to research on new technology.
Software and IT: Data collection, analysis, artificial intelligence tools.
Personal Attributes & skills
• Minimum M.Sc. Electrical, Computer Engineering or similar,
• Solid experience in the Automotive industry, have led projects and capable of correlating disparate datasets.
• Deep understanding of programming concepts and strong technical ability in in Programming languages like
Python, R, SAS, MATLAB, SQL, Pig, Hive, and Scala.
• Documented experience in working with large amounts/sources of data (aka Big Data) creating business
• Ability to identify new business questions that can add value – an advantage.
• Hands-on experience in Data Storytelling and Visualization.
• A sound business acronym and strong data literacy skills
• Support the IT-Director Data & Analytics (Data & Analytics guild lead) and other Data & Analytics as well as
AI/AD Specialists in developing and implementing best practice as well as knowledge sharing within the area
of Data & Analytics.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
• Fluent in English (Speaking and Writing)