Backend utvecklare (Java, Kotlin)
We are growing and looking for a Senior Software Engineer who is self-driven, passionate
about building quality software and appreciates working in a dynamic environment.
Customer has developed a subscription platform that is today in operation in the major
European countries. The platform is helping create new post-purchase offerings
that are tailored for the consumer and aim at shaping a new ownership experience.
We bring Peace of Mind to the consumer and prolong the lifetime of appliances for a
We are in an exciting phase where our offerings are seeing unprecedented traction in the
markets where we are operating. In parallel to growing the existing markets, we are looking
at further developing the platform and entering new markets.
● Develop and maintain REST services in Java, Kotlin and Python
● Breaking down high-level requirements into digestible chunks of work
● Work in multidisciplinary project teams of Product, Data Science, Business, and
● Work with senior engineers to design backend services
● University degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related subjects
● 5+ years of work experience building applications. Experience with backend REST
API services and Cloud hosting, AWS preferred
● Good knowledge of object-oriented and functional programming concepts
● Experience working with relational databases and NoSQL
● Experience working in an agile environment with a focus on engineering practices
like testing, continuous integration etc.
● Good programming and data modelling skills. Knowledge of the JVM, Spring
frameworks, and Java or Kotlin language preferred
● Fluent in English
● Experience with Kubernetes and Terraform
● Experience with Rust and/or Go language