IT Project Manager
IT Project Manager for Web (re)evolution
Our client in automotive is continuously reviewing and improving the user journey for their external visitors to their ~300 Web platforms. (Simplified they are looking at the user journey to the product or service you want to buy.)
They have one supplier (Merkle) that is providing the direction and the requirements and they have one supplier (Netcentric) that are doing the development. What does our customer do then? rollout/implementation. BA and QA are our client´s resources. This is done in an agile way and virtual. Resources at the two supliers are spread in many countries. They need a PM that can coordinate the work. The scope in the first step is our client´s Trucks platforms, Longterm is all brands and all countries.
The PM needs to understand and have experience from driving changes in web facing solutions/applications
The PM responsibility:
• Bridge Merkle, Netcentric, MCoE to deliver increment technical changes to websites and apps in the VGPIP portfolio
• Issue and monitor engagement and development activities between agencies and teams
• Monitor and ensure capacity needs are aligned with Netcentric, MCoE, BSPM and Business Owner
• Reinforce an agile and continuous experience design delivery model
• Support the planning, communication and alignment of VGPIP PI deliveries
• Support the alignment of VGPIP business stakeholders across TDBAs
• Plan and monitor automated VGPIP testing and quality control with Netcentric and QA
• Ensure technical project KPIs are monitored and acted upon
• Collaborate with business owners to monitor key digital user journeys in connection with geolocation services and conversion optimization
Location is Gothenburg only du to the coreteam and business stakeholders are located there.
Comments on Experience & Skills
This PM needs to understand Web facing solutions and the connected challenges
In the case of a potential candidate, contact me with a CV in word format and rate.