Quality Assurance/Tester – Stockholm
We are now looking for a QA/Tester on behalf of the client in Stockholm.
In the role as a tester you will work closely with developers and business analysts based on an agile working method with continuous delivery. You will be part of a team that make sure that system integrations run smoothly and are understandable. Furthermore, the team build an integration framework with self-developed APIs. Here, you will get a role in the development from the get-go by discussing solutions and knowing the systems, and ensuring that requirements are testable, and having responsibility for end-to-end testing.
As a person you need to enjoy working in teams, used to taking initiative, and are solution oriented. You need to have great communication skills since you will be working with other teams and departments.
In the role as QA/Tester at the client you will work with:
• Planning tests
• Follow-up of logs and tests
• Quality assurance and execution
• Perform manual- and automation tests
• Solid experience of automation test, as well as experience from working in agile teams
• Testing with scripting languages SQL, test frameworks, and testing integrations
• Java/Spring Boot
• SOAP, REST, TDD, Selenium, and TestNG.
• Fluent in Swedish and English, both written and spoken