Software Developer – Trollhättan
To our customer we are looking for a software developer within algorithm development.
Your primary focus will be to develop software, algorithm and calibration setting for body electronics system. As a Software developer your work will include everything from development to tests in cars and different types of rigs. Here, you will be part of a team that works on embedded controls for exterior & interior body functions, such as: window control, exterior light systems, anti-theft, vehicle access systems etc.
As a person it is important that you appreciate and are interested in embedded control systems. Furthermore, you should enjoy working in teams, and be communicative, since you will interact with other people, customers, and suppliers.
Your main work assignments include:
• Model based functional development of a Body control software
• Implementation of innovative control solutions with Matlab Simulink
• Test of development software in MIL, SIL, HIL environments as well as in-vehicle tuning at vehicle test tracks
• Customer/System Requirements Analysis
• Help and discuss software control strategies and software interfaces with stakeholders/customers
• Experience developing software for Body Electronic Controllers
• M.Sc. in Engineering Physics, Mechatronics, Controls, Electrical Engineering or similar
• Experience of Matlab/Simulink preferably for embedded controls (the client use physics based modeling/algorithm prototyping)
• Fluent in English, both written and in speech
• INCA, test systems from DSpace
• Knowledge in functional safety (ISO 26262)
Location: Trollhättan (Hybrid remote)