Tester – Gothenburg – Hybrid Remote
We are now looking for a tester to one of our clients in Gothenburg.
Furthermore, we are looking for someone who can work with hands on testing more than working with test strategies for example. Before our client have enough automatic test suite your tasks will include manual testing and supporting the product owner. Here, you will be part of a product team consisting of Product Owner, UX, Test and Developers.
Your work will for instance include:
· Support the product team in the test area, and help set up strategies around the area
· Close collaboration with different teams
· Work closely with the development team with everything from requirement to actual testing
· Setting up test strategies and best practices
· Help prioritizing what to test, what tests that should be done, test planning and test strategies
· Experience with test atomization within integration and UI testing
· Experience with both manual and automate tests, also good understanding of what needs to be automated
Length: 6 months, with option to extend
On site/remote: Hybrid – at least 3 days/week