3rd. level support and implementation of network infrastructure and related systems
Brief description of the assignment:
Stable and secure network services based on robust architecture and operation is a key to deliver IT systems supporting business processes for us.
Network and security engineering are responsible to design, build and maintain secure and robust LAN, WAN and wireless network services across all our loca-tions. The engineer is also responsible for creating and maintaining enterprise standards and following relevant security industry standards supporting busi-ness and legal requirements.
This position is accountable for the 3rd. level support and implementation of network infrastructure and related systems. Requires the ability to plan, design, implement, and troubleshoot WAN/LAN infrastructure to meet business re-quirements.
Type of tasks the position shall contribute with:
• Build and implement WAN/LAN infrastructure to meet business require-ments.
• Contribute to projects and new LAN / WAN implementation
• Recommend, install and maintain network hardware/software including data and voice routers, switches,
firewalls, WAN and LAN routing, and remote access
• Evaluates and implements firewall change requests and troubleshoots connectivity through datacenter
• Perform 3rd level network support and maintenance
• Maintain accurate inventory of network related capital assets
• Assist in the development and implementation of network security and re-lated policies and procedures
• Responsible for maintaining proper security and appropriate access to da-ta and network
• Incident, problem and change handling
• Handling security issues