1 x Senior System developer
Start date: ASAP
Assignment length: Until further notice
Language: Upper Intermediate English level
* Experience of development on the Azure platform using PaaS resources
* Knowledge of integration and application architecture.
* Knowledge of software patterns and best practices
* Ability to translate business requirements into an integrated solution design, configuration and build as well as determine estimates of effort.
* Experience of working in agile environments.
* Experience of working according to enterprise architecture frameworks; principles, policies, standards, patterns, roadmaps.
* Experience of C#.
* Experience in Azure Integration Services.
* Experience of some of the following components in Azure:
- Azure API Management
- Azure Service Bus
- Azure Event Grid
- Azure Logic Apps
- Azure Functions
- Azure Key Vault
- Azure storage
- Azure Table Storage
- Azure Blob Storage
- Azure Queue Storage
* Knowledge of Azure DevOps/Git for agile planning and code repository.
* Positive and solution-oriented.
* Result oriented.
* Demonstrated good collaboration skills.
About the assignment
The client is looking for a candidate with a great interest for the Azure platform, integration and a passion to break down complex integration challenges into simple designs and solutions that can be maintained efficiently.
The assignment will include development and support of integration solutions based on the Microsoft Azure platform. Requirements management, development, build, configuration and unit test integration solutions. Ensure that solutions meet requirements outlined in the design documentation and that they are peer-reviewed and documented. Participate in the support of delivered solutions which the team does together with an integration team in India.
The client would like a candidate to be able to be onsite 2-3 days a week in Lund in the beginning and after that 100% remote can be done.