Data Scientist - Remote
In the role as Data Scientist you will join a driven team where you will collaborate closely with analysts and data engineers. You will also work with other teams working with developing and improving data.
You will work in a team of analysts and data engineers to develop smart analytical capabilities and data products.
What you will be doing:
• Analysis and evaluation of data, working with unstructured text and evaluating statistics.
• Working with how the data can be improved.
• Work with quality of solutions, testing and best practices
• Generate quality reports and analysis.
The Big Data architecture is hosted in AWS Cloud and the work is done in an open source environment, primarily with Java, Spark and Scala.
Who you are:
• Deep understanding of statistics and experience working with real-world data.
• Statistical competence (such as regression modelling, significance testing etc).
• You are comfortable analysing large datasets with statistical rigor using tools such as Python, R or other.
• Experience in performing advanced analytics where coding skills (such as Python or Scala), experience with analytics tools and experience performing analysis with large datasets.
Bonus if you have:
• Experience with data collection, refining training and validation data, data augmentation, data version control and data visualisation
Location: Remote or Gothenburg