So are we! We are a team working with ServiceNow ITSM, HR, Finance, and all other user facing modules. We are moving towards automation and creating self-service solutions – moving away from service fulfilment. For this reason, we are looking for a team member that will work with architecture, development, and everything else needed to please our users.
We are looking for someone with the mindset...
• Passionate about building state of the art solutions
• Team player who wants to serve the organization
• Uninterested in roles and titles, having the team’s deliveries as top priority willing to do any tasks needed to make that happen
• Wanting to T-shape and learn new things
• Driving the organisation towards a DevOps way of working
• Taking a system view and optimizing for the whole
• Test-driven development mindset
• API-driven. Allow developers to work in existing tools while sharing data for use in ServiceNow workflows
And the skills...
• Agile software development methodologies such as Scrum
• Azure DevOps source control and agile planning tools
• Scripting in ServiceNow
• ServiceNow application development
• ServiceNow Automated Test Framework (ATF)
• ServiceNow Flow Designer
• ServiceNow API development
• ServiceNow architecture
• Valued certifications
o ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
o ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
o ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist
• DevOps CD
The position is on site in Gothenburg.