ADPM carry a high-integrity (HI) microcontroller running Autosar and a high-performance (HP) system on chip (SoC) running an operative system. The Team of 6 persons will configure and port existing CSP software to HI on the new board. The team need to be available already 2021 Q2.
The team shall have a mix of competences and experience of embedded programing and integration using AUTOSAR. The team shall be able to act in a, from a support point of view, independent manner. A proactive approach and a strong sense of responsibility is important to ensure the team is integrated fast in a large growing organization doing “a new thing” with a challenging deadline.
All documentation is and will be in English and meetings are conducted in English as needed.
The team consists of SW designers with architecture knowledge, SW developers with product SW and test development knowledge as well as Systemization and requirement handling.
Key competences in the team (in bold are the most important part for this person)
- C programming
- SW architectural experience
- SW systemization work.
- AUTOSAR, experience with Vector tool set.
- Lauterbach debugger
- Familiar with the TriCore manual
- High quality mindset with proven experience of automotive grade SW.
- Breakdown ECU collected requirementdocumentation into AUTOSAR SWC’s
- Performance improvements and debugging.
- Ability to write test on different levels including good knowledge of Python (for System testing)
- Ability to design and implement according to technical requirements
- Functional safety and development of high integrity code
- BSP adaptation
Start: Must be able to start before 15th of June