Till kund i Stockholm( remote initialt) söker vi efter en erfaren iOS utvecklare.
• URLSession to connect to Rest services
• Continuous delivery
• Best development practices
• Agile and lean values
What you will do
• You will develop and evolve the iOS Unibet Sports application.
• “You Design it, You Build It, You Test It, You Run It, You Tweak It”. This is our ethos and you will be expected to take part of the full software life cycle to ensure reliability and up-time of the production environment.
• You will participate in grooming sessions and design discussions with your colleagues to find great solutions to complex engineering challenges.
• You will discuss with domain architects on upcoming projects and propose solutions as needed
• As an experienced iOS developer, you can drive technical solutions from design to production
• You are well-versed in modern iOS technologies and their application. Experience with Animation, SwiftUI and Combine is beneficial.
• You have written multithreaded applications and knows when to use GCD or Operations
• You understand auto layout and size classes, as well as being able to create UI in both Nibs and code
• You build scalable software and ensures your code works correctly using unit and UI tests
• You think about what is good for the products in the long term when you make design decisions
• You have a collaborative mindset with focus on team delivery
• You create solutions through clean and performant code
• You help mentor and onboard new team members
• You are a role model in behaviour (communication, collaboration – within and across teams) with a positive mindset
• You are proactive in communication towards all stakeholders including the team
• You are experienced at solving challenging problems in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
• You are passionate and experienced with iOS development but are not hesitant to help with testing if needed!